.Net Full Stack Developer
Technology · Lagos Flexible Remote
We are Hiring!!!
Moove is on a mission to make Africa and other emerging markets more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
This senior developer position is integral to the end-to-end development of our best-in-class enterprise platform which will serve our drivers, business clients, partners, and executive team. You will work as part of a team and help design, develop, and deliver the technology and applications that totally powers every aspect of the business from driver onboarding and registration to real-time maintenance and analytics.
This position requires a developer who has considerable knowledge and experience with building scalable and fault-tolerant backend platforms as well as the development of internal and external APIs. As a .NET Developer, you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of software solutions.
We are looking for a .Net Full Stack Developer who will manage projects, tasks, and deliverables within our Tech team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a tech expert and who also has deep knowledge managing jQuery application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design, prototype, and architect scalable and fault-tolerant platforms that work seamlessly on web and mobile platforms
- Designing and developing Inbound & Outbound APIs
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB)
- RESTful APIs & GraphQL
- Django / NodeJS / ASP .NET
- Elasticsearch / MongoDB
What You will need for this position
- 2+ years of overall development experience in .NET (services) and Databases the ability to design, document & code complex mappings
- .Net Developer with hands-on MVC and jQuery
- Ability to read and write code that leverages complex OO concepts as well as design patterns
- Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD) and CD (Continuous Delivery)
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Great Communicator: Ability to work independently on assigned tasks while keeping stakeholders informed of progress, setbacks, and updated timelines
You’ll immediately move to the top of the list if you can meet any of these requirements
- Understanding and experience with JS front end frameworks (Vue, Angular, React)
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, query performance tuning, etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following: (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Skilled in database programming (stored procedures, triggers, functions) and Conceptual understanding of ORM frameworks
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Code quality
- Availability, maintainability, and scalability of applications built
- Defects/bugs found in production code
- Response time to issue resolution
- Testing quality and coverage
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Chief Technology Officer and closely working with our Technology Team
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
About Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and is Uber's preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize vehicle ownership and empower mobility entrepreneurs across Africa.
Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust and Ownership.