Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
What You’ll be Doing
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative insights to develop hypotheses and make product decisions.
- Define, prioritize and communicate long-term product goals, breaking them down into tangible hypotheses and deliverables
- Craft compelling product proposals that draw on strong commercial awareness to gain the buy-in of an executive audience
- Define, guide and execute our product strategy to deliver tools that empower our customers
- Define clear success metrics and support your team to achieve them
- Partner with engineers, designers, marketing, acquisition, customer operations, strategy and analytics teams to champion cross-functional product development centred on the customer needs
- Contribute to others’ growth through mentoring and building capabilities across the organization, rolling up your sleeves to support any teammate in need
- Communicate and collaborate with leaders from multiple disciplines and across multiple product lines
You’ll likely be
Highly analytical and confident working with numbers and making decisions informed by dataA strong relationship builder able to connect effectively with technical and non-technical audiences across all levels of the business
- Confident working with ambiguity and adept at turning incomplete and potentially conflicting inputs into clear, concise and robust action
- Inspired by Moove’s vision of economic empowerment for emerging markets
- An innovative problem-solver energised by the prospect
- Of a growth mindset with a demonstrable willingness and ability to learn within and adapt to a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Required skills and experience
- Proven track record in delivering enterprise software and SaaS products in a startup/scaleup or similar high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience working on fintech products as a Product Manager, Engineer, Architect or Analyst
- Crafting product vision, strategy, OKRs and goals for your teams and products
- Leading cross-functional teams of engineers, UX researchers, product designers and analysts to create significant value and impact for customers
- Owning and supporting the entire product lifecycle to drive remarkable results of successful tech products
- Segmenting customers, running multiple tests (eg. multivariat), tracking user behaviour, and prioritising and managing your teams’ backlogs and stakeholders
- Balancing data-driven decision-making and insights with a keen product managers’ intuition
- Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience working on Fintech products
- Experience navigating the added complexity of working across geographies in a rapidly expanding global business, and in a heavily remote collaboration environment
- Advanced English language skills (our primary common language across geographies)
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our VP Product, and closely working with our Fintech Team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and Uber's preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize financial services to make our customers more productive and successful. Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence,