Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product as a Senior Partnership Manager for Payments group you will be responsible for identifying and implementing partnership opportunities for large and complex partnerships. The role holder will be responsible for building relationships with Fintech partners in multiple verticals , formulating creative deal structures ,and closing complex, first of kind partnerships to drive adoption and growth of our fintech products & services.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define and execute on a comprehensive and proactive partnership strategy that aligns with product & business goals.
- Build and strengthen Moove’s digital partners network to implement and manage product strategies
- Manage all aspects of partnerships including prioritisation of focus areas , sourcing , structuring / negotiating of new initiatives , business reviews and ongoing partner management.
- Track, analyze and influence key metrics to support ongoing partnerships and identify new opportunities and processes that will enable us to scale and increase our velocity.
- Partner with cross functional teams ( product, engineering , marketing legal) to identify and implement growth opportunities.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 8-10 years of experience in partnership , business development at a fintech or a high growth technology company.
- Deep understanding of the payments landscape in the MENA and EMEA region , with the critical thinking skills to comprehend and interpret emerging trends.
- Experience in building and managing relationships with external business leaders and other stakeholders across the organisation.
- Proven track record of defining , executing and managing high impact partnerships in a complex global context
- Strong communication skills ( verbal, written and presentation) and ability to lead by influence and example.
- Effective and self-sufficient with the ability to work in a complex and ambiguous environment with a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and Uber's preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize financial services to make our customers more productive and successful.